- ACH API webhook notifications bug fix.
RELEASES October 22, 2021
- ACH API effective date optimization.
RELEASES September 10, 2021
- Logic update for VCN API partial clearing detection.
- Addition of unique clearing ID for clearing webhook.
- VCN API reconciliation improvements:
- Addition of banknet_reference_number to clearing webhook .
- Addition of acquirer_reference_data to clearing webhook.
|August 6, 2021|
- ACH bulk payments functionality.
- Addition of "addenda" record to ACH API transactions.
- Addition of "fed_trace_number" record to ACH API transactions.
- VCN API filtering improvements.
- Indexing, filtering and pagination improvements for ACH API.
- ACH and VCN API bug fixes and performance improvements.
|July 23, 2021|
- DB upgrade completed to improve security and reliability of API Banking.
- Upgraded app server and renewed certificates for PSD2 API.
- PSD2 application enhancements for consent management, payments and accounts.
- Fixes completed to resolve third party integration issues.
|April 23, 2021|
- Migration of existing sandbox users to new testing environment
- Introduction of currency control feature for VCN API
- Fixes for ACH filters and ICCP real-time event notifications
- Addition of a new ACH processing window
- Fix regarding VCN realtime auth (CLS) duplicates
|March 12, 2021|
- Enhancements for the RCN endpoint
- Optimizations on RCN index call
- Internal enhancements to improve performance of available endpoints
- Updates to ACH payment error messages
|February 5, 2021|
- Removal of duplicates from VCN auths and backfilling of reference IDs
- Addition of company_entry_description field to ACH transfers
- Fix regarding retrieval of webhook notifications for ICCP Events
- Performance improvements for the events endpoint
|January 22, 2021|
- Introduce idempotency key feature for checking duplicate submission of ACH payments
- Update federal holidays calendar for processing ACH payments
- Show full details of ACH payments details in ACH index call
- Additional filters on the list ACH endpoint
- Add error codes for ACH IAT sec type payments
- Modify retrieve VCN call to get the latest card details from Mastercard instead of cached data
- Implementing configurable MTLS (two-way security) for customers
|December 18, 2020|
- Improvements for creating, retrieving and testing of IAT ACH transactions
- Added correlation IDs to ease traceability of webhooks and event calls
- Added correlation IDs to ACH calls
- Introduction of Beta ICCP realtime auth webhook event to deliver realtime authorization data
|November 20, 2020|
|November 6, 2020|
- IP Whitelisting enhancements
- Improvements on event notification APIs
|October 9, 2020|
- Update "Create Webhook" call to allow registration of new event types
- PATCH VCN code fix for transactions where expiry month is the current month
- Counterparty ID fix for ACH batch jobs
- Auth and clearings link fix
|September 25, 2020|
|September 16, 2020|
|September 11, 2020|